Lyra Rembrandt Artists Pencils
- Pencil obtained by the right balance between charcoal powders in high concentration, graphite and Carbon Black pigment in a minimum percentage to increase the intensity of the black.
- It is recommended for giving exceptional intensity to the drawing, for defining volumes and areas of deep darkness.
- Combined with a white oil or dry pencil, it creates deep chiaroscuro effects in decisive contrast with the highlights.
- The extraordinarily defined stroke uniformly covers the surface of the substrate.
- Carbon Extra Dark can be used on any type of paper due to the richness of its composition.