Milan Cutter – Ceramic Capsule
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- New generation ceramic blade with safe lock system
- Non-contaminating, ceramic cutters are normally anti-bacterial since they do not have porosity.
- Chemically resistant , clean.The key material in ceramics, is chemically inert, non-porous, non-stick and impervious to acids, salt, and rust.
- Ceramic blades are also free of lubricants and oils that traditional metal blades require to combat premature rusting.
- Rust proof, Non-magnetic & anti-static, non-conductive & non-sparking, able to operate in high temperatures
- Great use for craft users . Ideal for daily home, office and factory use.
- Safer to hold and use in comparison to traditional metallic cutters
- Less blade changes & less down-time
- 100000 uses under correct operation Made in Spain