- Premium-quality pencils for writing, drawing and sketching on paper and matt drafting film
- The wide range of degrees makes Lumograph the ideal tool for artists and graphic designers
- Especially break-resistant thanks to super-bonded lead
- Lines reproduce well
- Easy to erase and easy to sharpen with any quality sharpener.
- Available in 6/12/24 degrees of hardness making it ideal for artists and graphic designers.
- Lumograph Aquarell :Metal tin containing 2 nos. 8B, 2 nos. 6B , 1 no. 4B & one round brush no. 8
- Staedtler Lumograph 100B Black Artist Pencils: 4 assorted degrees.