- High erasing power makes pencil and mechanical pencil marking clean.
- The mono eraser was initially created as an additional item for the "Mono 100" pencils, released in 1964. It became popular for its great performance and started being sold as a separate product in 1969.
- Standard Mono Eraser is available in 5 different sizes. Other mono erasers come in different sizes and with different functions.
- This high-quality eraser is phthalate free and latex free.
- Japan's best selling brand of erasers.